Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.535 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,492 (元15,883) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lubbock, Texas costs $15 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Izhevsk costs руб 500 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cairo costs E£ 70 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Dortmund costs €400 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vigo costs €20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chiang Mai costs 748 ฿ (about 1 hour ago)