Cost of living in Tianjin, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 100 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tianjin (China) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,260 (元21,107) in Tianjin.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania costs $788 (1 minute ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Ottawa costs C$1,000 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Pisa costs €190 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Narbonne costs €1.35 (29 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥407 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brussels costs €27 (about 1 hour ago)