Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 166 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 06, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05672 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 60% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 4,939 (₨87,088) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose costs ₡ 2,000,000 (21 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Provo, Utah costs $35 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belém costs R$ 2,170 (34 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Minsk costs 7,000,000 p. (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Ankara costs 30TL (39 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Jalandhar costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)