Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram, India vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 50%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 564 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.05130 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thiruvananthapuram (India) is 58% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 22,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,213 (₨179,578) in Thiruvananthapuram.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $62 (15 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Hamilton costs NZ$699 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 2,000TL (26 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Washington D.C. costs $16 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (about 2 hours ago)