Cost of living in Thimphu, Bhutan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 26%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 80 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05698 AED / BTN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thimphu (Bhutan) is 34% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,855 (172,941 Ngultrum) in Thimphu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Vienna costs €2.20 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$500 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 7 (35 minutes ago)