Cost of living comparison between Thessaloniki, Greece and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 547 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 3.999 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,451 (€2,363) in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 rolls of toilet paper in Bilbao costs €1.32 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 2,200TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rabat costs 1.00 Dirham (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Mumbai costs ₨200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 40,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $3,863 (about 2 hours ago)