Cost of living in Thessaloniki, Greece compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 710 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.269 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Thessaloniki (Greece) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,998 (€3,748) in Thessaloniki.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,900 zł (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Riga costs €600 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Toronto costs C$10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thessaloniki costs €75 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Malé costs 3,000 Rufiyaa (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Mbabane costs Lilangeni900 (about 1 hour ago)