Cost of living comparison between The Valley, Anguilla, Anguilla and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 57 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.359 AED / XCD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in The Valley, Anguilla (Anguilla) is 21% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,117 (EC$11,127) in The Valley, Anguilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Vancouver costs C$16 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Melbourne costs AU$1.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Managua costs 85 C$ (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $2.00 (about 2 hours ago)