Cost of living in Thanjavur, India compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.05647 AED / INR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Thanjavur (India) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,632 (₨152,869) in Thanjavur.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Esbjerg costs kr8,000 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 500 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Gurgaon costs ₨8,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 14,000 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Birmingham costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Banja Luka costs 20KM (about 1 hour ago)