Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06039 AED / MZN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 17% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 14,911 (246,889 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Sofia costs 50 лв (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dubai costs Dirham 4.53 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Karachi costs ₨250 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Laguna Niguel, California costs $2,846 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montevideo costs $U1,000 (about 1 hour ago)