Cost of living in Tete, Mozambique compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06070 AED / MZN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tete (Mozambique) is 10% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,323 (252,441 MT) in Tete.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,220 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oporto costs €537 (20 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Gibraltar costs £45 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 59TL (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Thane costs ₨13 (about 2 hours ago)