Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 149 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.172 AED / BRL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 22% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,667 (R$ 9,955) in Teresina.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Minsk costs 1.25 BYN (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Damascus costs 700 £ (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 2,000,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Limassol costs €15 (35 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Al Ain costs Dirham 55 (37 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Dublin costs €12 (40 minutes ago)