Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 146 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.19507 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 56% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,793 (Mex$ 45,078) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (28 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (about 1 hour ago)