Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20694 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,894 (Mex$ 38,145) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥283,067 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Oslo costs kr 4,740 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Panama City costs 1.45 B/. (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in São José dos Campos costs R$ 4.10 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Kowloon costs HK$20,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Alexandria costs E£ 0.12 (32 minutes ago)