Cost of living in Tepic, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 34%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 70 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20716 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tepic (Mexico) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,174 (Mex$ 34,628) in Tepic.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Manchester costs £63 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbus, Ohio costs $610 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nanjing costs 元50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 23 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasov costs 17 lei (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pattaya costs 110 ฿ (33 minutes ago)