Cost of living in Temuco, Chile compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 114 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00555 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Temuco (Chile) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,067 (CH$1,452,662) in Temuco.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 40 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $10 (27 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Adelaide costs AU$20 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €550 (40 minutes ago)
- 2 lbs of rice in Guayaquil costs $5.51 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Barranquilla costs COL$2,400 (about 1 hour ago)