Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28957 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,490 (R 29,320) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Limerick costs €40 (7 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$2,580 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portsmouth costs £60 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 180,000 Ft (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Abidjan costs 12,000 Franc (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨70 (about 1 hour ago)