Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.28637 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 32% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,749 (R 44,520) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Prague costs 800 Kč (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cairo costs E£ 200 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valencia costs €10 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Faisalabad costs ₨5,000 (34 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Islamabad costs ₨63 (36 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 250 (38 minutes ago)