Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27026 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 39% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,347 (R 41,983) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 30TL (less than a minute ago)
- 2 uk pt of whole fat milk in Reading, Berkshire costs £0.88 (8 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Addis Ababa costs 32 Birr (17 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tianjin costs 元100 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Florence costs €35 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dumaguete City costs Php300 (33 minutes ago)