Cost of living in Tembisa, South Africa compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.27291 AED / ZAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tembisa (South Africa) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,090 (R 40,635) in Tembisa.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in London costs £178 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 2,500 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Oslo costs kr 995 (16 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Belgrade costs 45,000 Дин. (25 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$37 (26 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Aarhus costs kr1.00 (34 minutes ago)