Cost of living in Tekirdağ, Turkey compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 112%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 245 prices entered by 22 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.004 AED / TRY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tekirdağ (Turkey) is 24% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,388 (11,344TL) in Tekirdağ.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Kakinada costs ₨12,900 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $3,558 (11 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Volgograd costs руб 40 (30 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Saint Petersburg costs руб 38,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 1,500TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)