Cost of living comparison between Tehran, Iran and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,756 prices entered by 280 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 24, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.00012 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,247 (﷼ 88,405,973) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Amsterdam costs €12 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$150 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Riyadh costs ﷼ 0.55 (13 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Cairo costs E£ 2,349 (15 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $3.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Belfast costs £30 (24 minutes ago)