Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,174 prices entered by 441 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 43% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,182 (﷼ 63,436,656) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Berlin costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bhubaneswar costs ₨1,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cape Town costs R 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tel Aviv costs 19,350 ₪ (33 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Beijing costs 元300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antalya costs 115,000TL (about 1 hour ago)