Cost of living in Tehran, Iran compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||- 24%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 4,105 prices entered by 428 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,504 (﷼ 84,516,728) in Tehran.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 30,000,000 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.48 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Charlotte, North Carolina costs $1,017 (8 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Santiago costs CH$1,200 (19 minutes ago)