Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 331 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.15653 AED / HNL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 26% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,229 (L 58,960) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $505 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨6,000 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Liverpool costs £0.45 (35 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Muscat costs ﷼ 1.200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$130 (about 2 hours ago)