Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 459 prices entered by 40 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15654 AED / HNL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 31% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,400 (L 79,215) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (3 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Copenhagen costs kr16,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Columbus, Ohio costs $40 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (40 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Singapore costs SGD $5.00 (43 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$150 (44 minutes ago)