Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 250 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.15350 AED / HNL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,401 (L 87,303) in Tegucigalpa.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cape Town costs R 300,000 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Charleston, South Carolina costs $7 (7 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,514 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 2,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Wiesbaden costs €2,033 (40 minutes ago)