Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 83 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.831 AED / GHS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 18% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,361 (GH₵14,870) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Indianapolis, Indiana costs $12 (12 minutes ago)
- 33 cl domestic beer in the supermarket in Malaga costs €0.45 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Darmstadt costs €69 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Raipur costs ₨6,055 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Pyongyang costs 990 ₩ (about 1 hour ago)