Cost of living in Techiman, Ghana compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 62 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.847 AED / GHS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Techiman (Ghana) is 18% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,227 (GH₵12,074) in Techiman.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Gurgaon costs ₨19 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $85 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Jakarta costs Rp 3,500 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lima costs S/. 40 (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Denver, Colorado costs $99 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in San Jose costs ₡ 700 (about 1 hour ago)