Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 410 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.361 AED / GEL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 59% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,465 (4,750 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Sarajevo costs 39,000KM (less than a minute ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Jeddah costs ﷼ 1.00 (17 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Denver, Colorado costs $8 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Stockholm costs 14,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Los Angeles, California costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)