Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 863 prices entered by 111 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.487 AED / GEL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 14,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,330 (4,931 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boa Vista costs R$ 70 (15 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Buenos Aires costs ARS $30 (27 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Singapore costs SGD $155,554 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Montreal costs C$618 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Barcelona costs €300 (about 2 hours ago)