Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 876 prices entered by 117 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.382 AED / GEL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,915 (7,174 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $3,253 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $18 (31 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $3,300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in St. Louis, Missouri costs $1,626 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Corunna costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 2 hours ago)