Cost of living in Tbilisi, Georgia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 53%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 790 prices entered by 132 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.358 AED / GEL
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tbilisi (Georgia) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,407 (6,928 Lari) in Tbilisi.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Boulder, Colorado costs $2.19 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hobart costs AU$383,826 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Eugene, Oregon costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,525 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.00 (about 3 hours ago)