Cost of living in Tawau, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.830 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tawau (Malaysia) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,629 (RM11,608) in Tawau.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Bikaner costs ₨1.00 (5 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (11 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Cairo costs E£ 2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guayaquil costs $3.50 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in İzmir costs 700TL (about 1 hour ago)