Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 2.696 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 27% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 21,625 (NZ$8,020) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dunedin costs NZ$100 (18 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montevideo costs $U1,400 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Tampa, Florida costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Luis Obispo, California costs $50 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$690 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Bangalore costs ₨1,800 (about 1 hour ago)