Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.558 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 22% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 19,529 (NZ$7,634) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,450 (20 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Kingston costs C$7 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (36 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hartford, Connecticut costs $1.50 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Columbus, Ohio costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)