Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.581 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 29% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 16,081 (NZ$6,229) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 50 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Edmonton costs C$3.50 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Almaty costs 450 KZT (25 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$0.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lyon costs €19,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cologne costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)