Cost of living in Tauranga, New Zealand compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 66 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 2.609 AED / NZD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tauranga (New Zealand) is 22% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 15,247 (NZ$5,844) in Tauranga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Cologne costs €0.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tampere costs €3.00 (12 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cork costs €2.20 (14 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in São Paulo costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Dhaka costs Taka 1,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lexington, Kentucky costs $8 (34 minutes ago)