Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 276 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01294 AED / HUF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,947 (768,688 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Manchester costs £5.49 (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Guayaquil costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Nantes costs €22 (44 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Granada costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.00 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)