Cost of living in Tatabánya, Hungary compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 76 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 11, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01381 AED / HUF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tatabánya (Hungary) is 12% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,854 (1,147,975 Ft) in Tatabánya.
Recent Prices Added
- 10 eggs, large in Munich costs €2.39 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dhaka costs Taka 30,000 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Halifax costs C$1.16 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Surabaya costs Rp 27,000 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Delhi costs ₨30 (31 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Thessaloniki costs €549 (about 1 hour ago)