Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 326 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00099 AED / UZS *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,331 (9,413,982 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stockholm costs 830 kr (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Frankfurt am Main costs €50 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Blantyre costs 24,000 Kwacha (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Cork costs €80 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Jose, California costs $10 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Spokane, Washington costs $50 (37 minutes ago)