Cost of living in Tashkent, Uzbekistan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Tashkent has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tashkent.
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 356 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00089 AED / UZS *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tashkent (Uzbekistan) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,321 (9,334,086 сўм) in Tashkent.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Lublin costs 202 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tokyo costs ¥1 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Prague costs 14,000 Kč (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $542 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lomé costs 102 Franc (about 1 hour ago)