Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 325 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 26, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.321 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,744 (€2,950) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amsterdam costs €40 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Beersheba costs 10 ₪ (28 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Tehran costs ﷼ 30,000,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $70 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨800 (44 minutes ago)