Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 16%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 187 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.870 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 35% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,278 (€3,172) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$2,000 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 150TL (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Niterói costs R$ 80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Sulaymaniyah costs 30,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)