Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 241 prices entered by 24 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.279 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,909 (€3,250) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Montclair, New Jersey costs $7 (37 minutes ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $0.25 (40 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $80 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Scottsdale, Arizona costs $75 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Chicago, Illinois costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)