Cost of living in Tartu, Estonia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 268 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.322 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tartu (Estonia) is 25% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,196 (€2,591) in Tartu.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Curitiba costs R$ 50 (36 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Ljubljana costs €5.00 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 6.00 (about 1 hour ago)