Cost of living in Tarragona, Spain compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.319 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarragona (Spain) is 11% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,412 (€3,105) in Tarragona.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 4,420 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $126 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Newark, New Jersey costs $2,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Karachi costs ₨30 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Jaipur costs ₨216,542,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Zurich costs CHF 17 (40 minutes ago)