Cost of living in Tarnów, Poland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 118 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.899 AED / PLN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarnów (Poland) is 48% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,083 (8,990 zł) in Tarnów.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Hanover costs €0.60 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brasília costs R$ 20 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Amman costs Dinar 80 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nashville, Tennessee costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)