Cost of living comparison between Tarlac, Philippines and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 59 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.07403 AED / PHP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarlac (Philippines) is 50% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,266 (Php84,646) in Tarlac.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Nairobi costs Shilling5.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Austin, Texas costs $2,033 (32 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Luxembourg costs €8 (36 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Rabat costs 180 Dirham (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bucharest costs 50 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Birmingham costs £2.00 (about 2 hours ago)