Cost of living in Tarija, Bolivia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 135 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.533 AED / BOB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tarija (Bolivia) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,736 ($b12,637) in Tarija.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,234 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM4,066 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (42 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Baltimore, Maryland costs $1,372 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Eindhoven costs €68 (about 1 hour ago)