Cost of living comparison between Târgu Mureş, Romania and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 201 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.891 AED / RON
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Târgu Mureş (Romania) is 54% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 5,798 (6,507 lei) in Târgu Mureş.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Asunción costs 2,300 Gs (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Budapest costs 3,450 Ft (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Paris costs €73 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Almaty costs 140,000 KZT (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Baghdad costs 35,000 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 2.30TL (about 2 hours ago)