Cost of living in Taraz, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01120 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taraz (Kazakhstan) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,745 (781,050 KZT) in Taraz.
Recent Prices Added
- 40′ flat screen tv in San Antonio, California costs $90 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵3,027 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $65 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$6,020 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Dallas, Texas costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)