Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 247 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.297 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 11% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 17,842 (€4,152) in Taranto.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Beirut costs 14,000 L£ (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Port Louis costs ₨300 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Maringá costs R$ 250 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Londrina costs R$ 158 (about 2 hours ago)