Cost of living in Taranto, Italy compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 82 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.961 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taranto (Italy) is 9% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,434 (€2,886) in Taranto.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Providence, Rhode Island costs $1.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 80 (11 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Nice costs €0.00 (15 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (23 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kiev costs 150₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 900 лв (about 1 hour ago)