Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 160 prices entered by 27 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 20, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.37751 AED / MAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 14,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,893 (23,555 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Harare costs $2.00 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rhodes costs €900 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 37 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kraków costs 500 zł (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,000 (about 1 hour ago)