Cost of living in Tangier, Morocco compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 305 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.38698 AED / MAD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tangier (Morocco) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,752 (27,785 Dirham) in Tangier.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (8 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (9 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)