Cost of living in Tandil, Argentina compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 51%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 94 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.21108 AED / ARS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tandil (Argentina) is 46% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,155 (ARS $38,635) in Tandil.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Thane costs ₨500 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Agra costs ₨400 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Madrid costs €1.60 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Calgary costs C$25 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (about 1 hour ago)