Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 31%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 251 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20702 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 14,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,358 (Mex$ 35,544) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bhubaneswar costs ₨0.60 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 3,000 Дин. (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ahmedabad costs ₨300 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Butwal costs ₨ 15 (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 30,000 Shilling (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Brisbane costs AU$69 (43 minutes ago)