Cost of living in Tampico, Mexico compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 173 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.20668 AED / MXN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampico (Mexico) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,025 (Mex$ 38,830) in Tampico.
Recent Prices Added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in San Jose, California costs $2,541 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Helsinki costs €4.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 150TL (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Skopje costs 10,000 ден (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 7,000 (38 minutes ago)