Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 282 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.992 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 17% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,285 (€4,580) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元60 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Lahore costs ₨19 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 300 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Baku costs 500 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Perth costs AU$34,445,599,999,999,998,951,424 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kota Bharu costs RM160 (about 1 hour ago)