Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 133 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.495 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 26% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,605 (€5,029) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,830 (13 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caracas costs Bs 100,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 440 ml domestic beer in the supermarket in Newcastle upon Tyne costs £1.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Hong Kong costs HK$80 (about 1 hour ago)