Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 229 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.248 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 19% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 22,598 (€5,320) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $50 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Orlando, Florida costs $13 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €14 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Jhansi costs ₨20,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Nairobi costs Shilling4,000 (27 minutes ago)