Cost of living in Tampere, Finland compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 53%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 295 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.897 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampere (Finland) is 8% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 20,259 (€5,199) in Tampere to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Birmingham, Alabama costs $0.92 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valparaiso costs CH$3,500 (22 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (23 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $15 (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Edinburgh costs £54 (31 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Zurich costs CHF 30 (35 minutes ago)