Cost of living in Tampa, Florida, United States compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,118 prices entered by 187 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 3.673 AED / USD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tampa, Florida (United States) is 10% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,762 ($5,108) in Tampa, Florida to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- 40ml deodorant, roll-on in Narbonne costs €3.13 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver, Washington costs $12 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Grand Cayman costs CI$48 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in New Haven, Connecticut costs $0.73 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beni Mellal costs 70 Dirham (39 minutes ago)