Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 37%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 89 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.822 AED / GHS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 45% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,846 (GH₵10,764) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Faridabad costs ₨1,000 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Delhi costs ₨56 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barcelona costs €2.20 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,300 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,018 (42 minutes ago)
- Nice dinner at an italian restaurant, dinner for two in Kuwait City costs Dinar 3.000 (about 1 hour ago)