Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana vs Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 67%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 252 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.737 AED / GHS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 20,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,550 (GH₵12,961) in Tamale.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Santiago de Cuba costs 1.32 CUC (5 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kahramanmaraş costs 150TL (6 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Leeds costs £2.50 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liberec costs 8,000 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dallas, Texas costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 800 Дин. (about 1 hour ago)