Cost of living in Tamale, Ghana compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 65%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 157 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.751 AED / GHS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tamale (Ghana) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,351 (GH₵13,779) in Tamale.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Budapest costs 9,500 Ft (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ferrara costs €42 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Tuguegarao City costs Php200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Kiev costs 16,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Auckland costs NZ$80 (about 2 hours ago)