Cost of living in Tallinn, Estonia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 570 prices entered by 105 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 4.354 AED / EUR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tallinn (Estonia) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 11,822 (€2,716) in Tallinn.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Bursa costs 5.00TL (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tehran costs ﷼ 280,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Bhopal costs ₨336 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Accra costs GH₵197 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bangalore costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Dublin costs €3.80 (about 1 hour ago)