Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan, Kazakhstan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 61 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01105 AED / KZT
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taldy-Kurgan (Kazakhstan) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,440 (1,215,871 KZT) in Taldy-Kurgan.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in St. Louis, Missouri costs $20 (4 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manchester costs £1.00 (12 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Rome costs €8 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Wrocław costs 3.00 zł (31 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨13 (44 minutes ago)