Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 4%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 90 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00577 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 15% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,294 (CH$2,648,965) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Beijing costs 元8,132 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, California costs $40 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Reykjavik costs 9,000 kr (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Umeå costs 246,400 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Denizli costs 16TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $779 (about 1 hour ago)