Cost of living in Talca, Chile compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00561 AED / CLP
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Talca (Chile) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,478 (CH$1,868,116) in Talca.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nouméa costs 40,000 Franc (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santa Cruz de Tenerife costs €60 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €15 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (30 minutes ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Iloilo costs Php96 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Cardiff costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)