Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 101%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.896 AED / GHS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 60% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 25,038 (GH₵27,941) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rome costs €1.50 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (27 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)