Cost of living in Takoradi, Ghana compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 99%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.869 AED / GHS
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takoradi (Ghana) is 47% more expensive than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, you would need at least Dirham 18,328 (GH₵21,103) in Takoradi to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Dublin costs €34 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Cape Town costs R 5.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Winnipeg costs C$10 (12 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Amsterdam costs €6.00 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hyderabad costs ₨70 (24 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tunis costs 130 Dinar (24 minutes ago)