Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03301 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,779 (¥508,323) in Takasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$100 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Savannah, Georgia costs $4.80 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Edmonton costs C$0.00 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Edinburgh costs £30 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kuala Lumpur costs RM50 (about 1 hour ago)