Cost of living in Takasaki, Japan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 72 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 15, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.03294 AED / JPY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Takasaki (Japan) is about the same as in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,361 (¥466,383) in Takasaki.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edmonton costs C$150 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guatemala City costs Q30 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Galway costs €48 (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Bogotá costs COL$60,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Seattle, Washington costs $2.50 (about 1 hour ago)