Cost of living in Taiyuan, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 115 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.551 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,111 (元21,994) in Taiyuan.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Johannesburg costs R 899 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$12 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Charleston, South Carolina costs $12 (7 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bremen costs €20 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 500 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,033 (40 minutes ago)