Cost of living in Taiping, Malaysia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 119 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.939 AED / MYR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiping (Malaysia) is 57% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,817 (RM8,324) in Taiping.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Timisoara costs 30 lei (5 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in Savannah, Georgia costs $5.02 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hong Kong costs HK$120 (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beijing costs 元175 (22 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Fort Worth, Texas costs $8 (27 minutes ago)