Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 433 prices entered by 85 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11928 AED / TWD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 21% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,869 (82,737 NT$) in Taipei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Wellington costs NZ$40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Bilaspur costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sacramento, California costs $15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bangalore costs ₨18,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in La Serena costs CH$1,000 (about 2 hours ago)