Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 632 prices entered by 90 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12501 AED / TWD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 14% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 19,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 16,331 (130,637 NT$) in Taipei.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $3,558 (less than a minute ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Pune costs ₨15,000 (10 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hyderabad costs ₨900 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Sofia costs 1.60 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 230 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Montería costs COL$6,500 (about 2 hours ago)