Cost of living in Taipei, Taiwan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 423 prices entered by 91 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12068 AED / TWD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taipei (Taiwan) is 16% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,750 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 15,811 (131,019 NT$) in Taipei.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩75,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €1,500 (15 minutes ago)
- 32 oz of rice in San Jose, California costs $3.30 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Buenos Aires costs ARS $700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨30,495 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨38 (about 2 hours ago)