Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 97 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.12206 AED / TWD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 41% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,907 (72,966 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Genoa costs €46 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Hamburg costs €1.30 (5 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New York City costs $2.75 (24 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Istanbul costs 52,000TL (34 minutes ago)