Cost of living in Tainan City, Taiwan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 73 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.12466 AED / TWD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tainan City (Taiwan) is 23% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 13,111 (105,171 NT$) in Tainan City.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,525 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$70 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $56 (32 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Grand Cayman costs CI$1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$20,000 (about 1 hour ago)