Cost of living in Taichung City, Taiwan compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 88 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.11985 AED / TWD
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taichung City (Taiwan) is 29% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,839 (73,749 NT$) in Taichung City.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seoul costs ₩10,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Denver, Colorado costs $0.53 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $1.75 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $1,728 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quito costs $600 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Edinburgh costs £32 (about 1 hour ago)