Cost of living in Tai'an, China compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 71 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.534 AED / CNY
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tai'an (China) is 44% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 8,811 (元16,511) in Tai'an.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Murcia costs €12 (2 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Hartford, Connecticut costs $80 (4 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 1,700 (7 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tulsa, Oklahoma costs $712 (8 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 1,079 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Thane costs ₨500 (about 1 hour ago)