Cost of living in Taganrog, Russia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 111 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06188 AED / RUB
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Taganrog (Russia) is 58% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 16,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,772 (руб 109,435) in Taganrog.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 600 (less than a minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Des Moines, Iowa costs $30,000 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$8 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Indore costs ₨28 (18 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Lincoln, Nebraska costs $75 (30 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Florianopolis costs R$ 3.90 (34 minutes ago)