Cost of living in Tacna, Peru compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 25%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 64 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 20, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.102 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 52% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 6,038 (S/. 5,480) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pune costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 25 lei (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 100 Lari (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨100 (about 1 hour ago)