Cost of living comparison between Tacna, Peru and Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 58 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 07, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.093 AED / PEN
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tacna (Peru) is 53% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 7,309 (S/. 6,689) in Tacna.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sofia costs 700 лв (about 2 hours ago)