Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 107 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 19% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 12,500 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,172 (﷼ 10,385) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $1,576 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$50,825 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Miami, Florida costs $79 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $109 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Laguna Niguel, California costs $22 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Caracas costs Bs 15,000 (about 2 hours ago)