Cost of living in Tabuk, Saudi Arabia compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 181 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.979 AED / SAR
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabuk (Saudi Arabia) is 28% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 17,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 12,324 (﷼ 12,583) in Tabuk.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $159 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $102 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 500 (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $1,586 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 2,650 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 100,000 (about 2 hours ago)