Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 50%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 47% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 18,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,571 (﷼ 109,714,890) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 2.80 (12 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$75 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in New York City costs $60 (21 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montevideo costs $U36 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Johannesburg costs R 70 (33 minutes ago)