Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 30%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 198 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.00011 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 36% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,630 (﷼ 85,202,783) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $132 (3 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 1,950 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Manama costs Dinar 1.500 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €39 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Barcelona costs €70 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,982 (about 1 hour ago)