Cost of living in Tabriz, Iran compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
WARNING! Tabriz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tabriz.
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 490 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00009 AED / IRR *
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tabriz (Iran) is 51% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 21,000 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 10,311 (﷼ 118,196,590) in Tabriz.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gibraltar costs £12 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Perth costs AU$55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Youngstown, Ohio costs $10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Queretaro costs Mex$ 320 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (about 3 hours ago)