Cost of living in Szombathely, Hungary compared to Al Ain, United Arab Emirates
|Personal Care||- 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 101 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01278 AED / HUF
Do you live in Al Ain? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Szombathely (Hungary) is 40% cheaper than in Al Ain (United Arab Emirates)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require Dirham 15,625 in Al Ain you would need to make just about Dirham 9,432 (737,922 Ft) in Szombathely.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$100 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Łódź costs 2.60 zł (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Natal costs R$ 1,300 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €111,111 (35 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kingston costs J$150 (about 1 hour ago)